Content Licensing of Curling.fi website
Content of this website is protected by international copyright laws. Unless otherwise stated, copyright holders publish the content under Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 1.0 Finland license.
- News and results are published to public domain and they can be freely used.
- Photos in photogallery have a note of the license they are published under. There are currently four options
- Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 1.0 Finland - photos can be used for non-commercial purposes as described in the license.
- Creative Commons Attribution 1.0 Finland - photos can be used for both commercial and non-commercial purposes as long as credit is given to the original author. Read more details from the license.
- All Rights Reserved - you must contat the copyright holder before using the photos.
- Public Domain - The photos can be by anyoune for any purposes.