End statistics with hammer
- 2+: Ends where the team scored at least two points (i.e. the team was able to capitalize the hammer).
- 1: Ends where the team scored one point (i.e. opponent forced the team to take only one point with hammer).
- 0: Ends that the team blanked with hammer.
- Steal: Ends where the opponent scored at least one point (i.e. opponent stole points without hammer).
End statistics without hammer
- Steal: Ends where the team scored at least one point (i.e. the team managed to steal points without hammer).
- 0: Ends where the opponent blanked the end with hammer.
- 1: Ends where the opponent scored one point (i.e. the team managed to force the opponent to take only one point with hammer).
- 2+: Ends where the opponent scored at least two points (i.e. the opponent managed to capitalize the hammer).
- Result avg: Average result (points for - points against)
- Hammer avg: Averate points / end in those ends where the team played with hammer.
- Without hammer avg: Average points / end where the team played without hammer.
- Hammer value: Describes the value of hammer to the average points the team scored in an end.
Remarks about statistics
Apart from the result average, last end scores have been ignored in those cases where the losing team scored points. The purpose of this is to clean the data from distortions so the statistics would describe how teams have played in "normal" situations.
Example: the winning team has given a steal of one point in the last to guarantee a victory. This end has been ignored because the situation in the game is not "normal"